GOLD'S GYM REDMOND CHILD CARE POSITION
Do you love working with children? Are you outgoing and friendly? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, fun and exciting environment?? If so than WE WANT YOU!
Now hiring for Child Care Attendant at Gold's Gym Redmond!
Our child care attendants are enthusiastic care givers for kids ages 6 weeks to 12 years old and provide a warm, safe environment for members to drop their children off while they workout.
Under close supervision of the Center Director or Child Care Supervisor, performs child care duties during the general operating hours of the Center or as otherwise directed.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
- Provides a clean, safe and fun child care environment.
- Checks infants and children in and out while providing basic child care.
- Ensures safe play conditions and follows established security procedures.
- Observes specific parent directions for feeding, nap times, and special needs.
- Orients parents in regard to policies and procedures of child care center and maintains positive rapport with all parents and patrons.
- Develops and implements activities for the children and attentively watches and attends to the children.
- Treats children if injured and completes accident reports; reports to parents, supervisor and Center Director.
- Handles complaints and comments and refers comments to proper personnel.
- Performs duties and responsibilities in compliance with child care licensing requirements; attends a minimum of 10 hours of training each year on workshops or classes on childhood development or child care guidelines/instructions.
- Maintains clean environment; performs janitorial duties as required or assigned to include body fluid cleanup, sanitizing area, and light housekeeping.
- Performs related duties as required.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of basic child care and feeding, as well as an understanding of infant and child development.
- Ability to communicate and attend to parent/guardian needs.
- Strong public relations and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with children and be patient with them.
- Ability to move and react quickly to a variety of circumstances.
PART TIME or FULL TIME SHIFTS OPEN
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND MORNING per week.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)