Gold's Gym Redmond, Issaquah and Bothell are full scale fitness/athletic facilities and we're looking for housekeeping staff. We offer competitive wages and a fun work environment. We are currently looking for all shifts! Specifically full time at our Redmond location.
Below is a brief job description:
Teamwork, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and integrity are fundamental characteristics of the type of persons we are seeking to fulfill these positions. As a member of the Housekeeping Team, a Team Member is responsible for thorough and outstanding cleanliness of the entire facility, with particular attention to the locker rooms and high traffic areas. The objective is to maintain a spotless appearance through regular, safe, thorough, systematic housekeeping duties.
This position reports to the General Manager. Housekeeping Team Members may receive a daily list of specific duties in addition to their overall responsibilities. The ideal Housekeeping Team Member is very detail-oriented and be physically conditioned to perform this work. A Team Member must be committed to the members, reliable to his/her co-workers and be a self-motivated, organized and detailed individual.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and ensure it is sanitized.
- Sweeps, dusts, mops scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs, office space and other assigned areas of the overall gym.
- Cleans, mops, scrubs, polishes, and disinfects all bathroom areas as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a sufficient supply of materials (e.g. towels, tissue, soap, etc.) in all bathrooms in assigned areas.
- Empties trash and garbage containers in all assigned areas, as well as the gym overall.
- Maintains all floor areas in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Observes equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Current CPR Certification
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)