GOLD'S GYM ISSAQUAH CHILD CARE POSITION
Do you love working with children? Are you outgoing and friendly? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, fun and exciting environment?? If so than WE WANT YOU!
Now hiring for Child Care Attendant at Gold's Gym Issaquah!
Our child care attendants are enthusiastic care givers for kids ages 6 weeks to 12 years old and provide a warm, safe environment for members to drop their children off while they workout.
Under close supervision of the Center Director or Child Care Supervisor, performs child care duties during the general operating hours of the Center or as otherwise directed.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES
- Provides a clean, safe and fun child care environment.
- Checks infants and children in and out while providing basic child care.
- Ensures safe play conditions and follows established security procedures.
- Observes specific parent directions for feeding, nap times, and special needs.
- Orients parents in regard to policies and procedures of child care center and maintains positive rapport with all parents and patrons.
- Develops and implements activities for the children and attentively watches and attends to the children.
- Treats children if injured and completes accident reports; reports to parents, supervisor and Center Director.
- Handles complaints and comments and refers comments to proper personnel.
- Performs duties and responsibilities in compliance with child care licensing requirements; attends a minimum of 10 hours of training each year on workshops or classes on childhood development or child care guidelines/instructions.
- Maintains clean environment; performs janitorial duties as required or assigned to include body fluid cleanup, sanitizing area, and light housekeeping.
- Performs related duties as required.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to work 3 days or 15 hours a week
- Knowledge of basic child care and feeding, as well as an understanding of infant and child development.
- Ability to communicate and attend to parent/guardian needs.
- Strong public relations and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with children and be patient with them.
- Ability to move and react quickly to a variety of circumstances.
PART TIME or FULL TIME SHIFTS OPEN
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND MORNING per week.
Gold's Gym Northwest
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Welcome to Gold’s Gym Northwest
Mission: Gold’s Gym Northwest provides welcoming, comfortable and highly functional lifestyle facilities to the communities we serve. Our staff are highly energetic and engaged in a healthy work environment. Our clubs are meticulously-maintained, cutting-edge, and consistently upgraded. We do not simply provide a fitness center, gym, or health club - we provide a third place for members outside of home and work which allows them to escape from the grind and focus on health.
Vision: Gold’s Gym Northwest aims to further solidify our position as the premier health and fitness franchise in the Northwest. Amidst significant competition, we will continue to become more effective and efficient while growing with the fitness needs of our Seattle-Area communities. We are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations by remaining ageless from a facilities perspective and improving on a daily basis.
- Positive Energy
- Mission of Caring
- Fitness Lifestyle
Company Website: goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)