Gold's Gym Northwest is seeking a part time Purchasing Coordinator to manage the purchasing and ordering process across three clubs on the Eastside. The Purchasing coordinator will work efficiently alongside upper and mid level management and the administrative department to ensure efficient and effective ordering and spending.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage budget adherence and constantly pursue cost savings
- Work with club managers to make the ordering process smooth and seamless
- Work with admin to assure expenses and orders are tracked and recorded correctly
- Track all company purchases and project expenditures/bids
- Work directly with all vendors on ordering process
- Work closely with management staff at each location to assure they are stocked as necessary
- Implement new purchase order system
- Negotiate all recurring vendor contracts yearly (backflow, cleaning, HVAC, security)
- Manage pro shop orders, displays and sales processes
- Related training and/or education preferred
- 3 years purchasing experience
- Organization, attention to detail, effective communication skills
- Management skills a plus
- Experience with Excel
Compensation & Schedule
- 25 hours per week
- At main office 8am, schedule is flexible. Some travel to other locations will be necessary.
Gold's Gym Northwest
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Welcome to Gold’s Gym Northwest
Mission: Gold’s Gym Northwest provides welcoming, comfortable and highly functional lifestyle facilities to the communities we serve. Our staff are highly energetic and engaged in a healthy work environment. Our clubs are meticulously-maintained, cutting-edge, and consistently upgraded. We do not simply provide a fitness center, gym, or health club - we provide a third place for members outside of home and work which allows them to escape from the grind and focus on health.
Vision: Gold’s Gym Northwest aims to further solidify our position as the premier health and fitness franchise in the Northwest. Amidst significant competition, we will continue to become more effective and efficient while growing with the fitness needs of our Seattle-Area communities. We are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations by remaining ageless from a facilities perspective and improving on a daily basis.
- Positive Energy
- Mission of Caring
- Fitness Lifestyle
Company Website: goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)